Custom radio promotion, marketing and more for Americana music!
Events are planned year round to elevate and spotlight JFP artists
Personalized consultation provided to give you a roadmap to your career
Jenni Finlay Promotions Service Menu
(email firstname.lastname@example.org for rates)
Full Radio Promotion/Digital Strategy Campaign
Digital Strategist/Radio Promotion Services May Include:
Unique, personalized promotion to Americana, Triple A, Roots, and International radio
• Customized promotion to AMA, and Triple A Non-Comm Radio (with service, when applicable, to FAR Reporters, Commercial Triple A, Roots, Texas, International, and significant Non-Reporting radio stations)
• Radio play and chart progress will be tracked beginning the week of radio adds and throughout the life of the record.
• Weekly tracking reports will be compiled and sent to artist's team.
• Phoners, in-studios, and ticket/cd giveaways will be scheduled during the artist's tour.
• Artist news/add dates/buzz will be sent to all trade industry/radio media outlets (AMA, Triple A, FMQB, and in the Jenni Finlay Promotions Newsletter which reaches over 36,000 industry folk and fans.)
• "Win It Before You Can Buy It" promotions will be arranged when logical.
• Station IDs and liners by artist will be arranged and sent to supportive stations.
• Press Announcements and Media Blasts will be sent to all applicable press outlets to promote album, tour, and artist news. Press interviews will be set up as needed.
• Tools will be provided to help with grassroots distribution and tours in each market.
Digital Strategy Services May Include:
Long-term social and digital strategy campaign, promotional events, and consultation to promote artist, album and ticket sales
• The monthly digital Jenni Finlay Promotions Newsletters (which reaches over 36,000 people) will be sent, highlighting artist's most recent achievements.
• Weekly digital blasts will be sent to radio stations promoting artist/record/tour.
• Jenni Finlay Promotions Anniversary Party is hosted annually, which features performances by select JFP artists.
• Updates will be sent about artist via JFP Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, et al.,when necessary.
• Research and consultation will be provided on new trends and tools (Social Media Band Page design, SongKick, FanBridge, TopSpin, SonicBids, KickStarter, ReverbNation, etc).
• Tips and tools will be provided to help Artist use social networking tools effectively to gain exposure and build fan base.
• Long-term social and digital strategy (campaigns, web-traffic management and consultation) will be provided to promote artist, shows and ticket sales (including research, installation and management of digital strategy tools)
• Management, update, re-design website (as needed)
Works on behalf of artist to promote artist's career and run business affairs.
What I Do as your Artist Manager (in addition to above services):
• Supervise day-to-day business of artist's career/arrange details of any upcoming project
• Coordination of radio promotion, publicity, digital strategy and other promotions
• Management of all team members and assist in promotion of all aspects of artist's career
• Management of website, social media, TopSpin, e-store, newsletter, and direct-to-fan promotions.
• Explore funding/sponsorship opportunities for artist
• E-blasts and other press announcements will be sent out to promote artist, shows, news and album.
• Negotiate contracts and fees
• In coordination with booking agent, new venues and events will be sought out to increase exposure and prominence
• Formulate and market the artist's image
• Map out a career plan for artist, establish and/or promote career goals
• Advice will be provided on all matters related to artist's musical career
•Radio promotion, publicity, digital strategy and coordination of other promotions available as needed within the scope of artist management.
Limited Radio Campaign
Services May Include:
• I will promote your record to AMA, with service to FAR Reporters, and significant Non-Reporting radio stations (this would be a little over 200 stations)
• I will track the record and radio progress beginning the week of radio adds (to be determined) and continue tracking throughout the life of the record.
• Weekly tracking reports will be compiled and sent to the artist's team as applicable.
• Artist news/add dates/buzz will be sent to all trade industry/radio media outlets (AMA, Triple A, FMQB, and in my newsletter which reaches over 35,000 industry folk and fans.)
• Monthly digital newsletters will be sent, highlighting artist's most recent achievements.
• Along with personal radio conversations, weekly digital blasts will be sent to ALL radio stations, promoting artist/record
• Specialty blasts (when applicable) will be sent focusing on artist
• Updates will be sent about artist via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn (when needed)
• Research and consultation on new trends and tools (Social Media Band Page design, SongKick, FanBridge, TopSpin, SonicBids, KickStarter, ReverbNation, etc).
• Tips will be provided to help artist use social networking tools effectively, and gain exposure. Publicity and Tour Support is not included within the scope of the Limited Campaign. Please be willing to reach out to stations on your own to support any national tour, cd release date, etc
Tour Support Campaign
Promotion of tour dates and arrangement/management of interviews
What I Do to coordinate Tour Support:
•Phoners, instudios and ticket giveaways, etc. will be arranged with radio and print media outlets for tour dates.
• Specialty blasts will be sent focusing on artist tour. Follow-up inquiries will be sent to applicable outlets in each market. Album tracking/long term promotion/publicity is not included within the scope of the Tour Support Campaign.
Coordination of all facets of album release
What I Do as your Project Manager:
• Coordinate all aspects of releasing your CD and related projects.
• Be the point person for radio, marketing, publicity and booking.
• Manage the manufacturing and distribution.
• Oversee the writing of the press release, band bio, and overview of the material, as well as coordinate the band promo photos, videos, etc.
•Design and create your social media pages (and can design/gussy up your website if needed).
• Service your press release to my entire media and radio lists, but also outsource a publicist and radio promoter who would focus on each facet. Because there is so much front end work, project management tends to run 60-90 days in advance of the project and through the month of release.
I'm happy to help you on a consulting basis for $250/session. I could help you put together a pretty good long term plan in just about an hour's time via email. Consultations come with the 85+ page JFP artist workbook.
"Be totally obsessed with whatever it is you're doing"
- Gurf Morlix
"First, don't let the business side get you down. However, it's best to be involved & know what's happening with every aspect of your music business. Celebrate all the little victories & count all your blessings. They happen everyday! They'll outweigh the struggle of the business.
Write a lot of songs. Play a lot of gigs. Meet a lot of people.
- Shelley King
"Mellencamp once told me 'know what everyone does in the session.' Whenever you hire someone, know exactly what they do for you."
- James McMurtry
"Be hard on those songs, knock 'em around and give 'em a black eye before you send them out into the world."
- Slaid Cleaves
"You have to be involved with music for love, or from a sense of calling. it can't be for the chance of fame, because fame is more headache than reward, and celebrity is an unnatural state anyway. And it can't be for the chance of big money, because the chance of making big money is remote. Making music for enough money to make a living is the reward in itself, and that's why so few people stick with it. There's no insurance, retirement, really no security of any kind. But its fun as hell, and most of your friends will envy you for doing what you feel like you were meant to do. And that's what you'll be doing, if you indeed have that feeling. And that is reward beyond measure."
- Walt Wilkins
"Always be open to taking advice from people, but in the end be able to listen to yourself. Also...be nice to everyone, except for that one guy, he's a dick"
- Matt The Electrician
Copyright © 2006 Jenni Finlay Promotions - All Rights Reserved