Listen Up! Gary Hartman Needs Our Help
Dr. Gary Hartman, a longtime champion and historian of Texas music, was a victim of the recent Central Texas flood. Dr. Hartman and his wife Francine lost a lifetime of history and it will take at least four months before their home is livable again. As the executive director of the Center for Texas Music History at Texas State University, Dr. Hartman has given so much to our music community. Now, let's give back. Catfish Concerts has put together an online auction featuring exclusive and unique Texas and Americana music memorabilia to raise money for the Hartmans' recovery effort. On a personal note, Gary has been one of the biggest supporters of Catfish Concerts as well as Brian T. Atkinson and Jenni Finlay Promotions. We hope that you will pitch in if you can.
To donate directly to the Gary Hartman Recovery Fund,
GARY AND FRANCINE HARTMAN BENEFIT SHOW DEC. 11
ANTONE’S AUCTION ITEMS
• A Terri Hendrix Private Concert. The winning bidder will get an exclusive private concert with up to 25 friends. The winner can choose to host the show at his/her home (within a reasonable distance from Austin) or have it at Catfish Concerts.
• An autographed Robert Earl Keen guitar.
• Lunch with Radney Foster. Two to four couples will have the opportunity to enjoy a leisurely lunch and visit with the incredible country music superstar Radney Foster.
• Faded Love: The Life and Times of Bob Wills autographed by filmmaker Dwight Adair
• Thin Slice of Life and La Salle's Ghost autographed by author John T. Davis
• A Book of Photographs from Lonesome Dove autographed by screenwriter and photographer Bill Wittliff (from the Wittliff Collection at Texas State University).
• A Book on the Making of Lonesome Dove signed by author John Spong and photographer Geoff Wilson (from the Wittliff Collection at Texas State University).
• Lifetime Spines massage package
• Jenni Finlay Promotions CD bundle
• I’ll Be Here in the Morning: The Songwriting Legacy of Townes Van Zandt autographed by author Brian T. Atkinson
• Cheatham Street Warehouse basket including t-shirts, a Cheatham Street road sign and a voucher for two tickets to an upcoming show
• Catfish Concert basket with CDs by past performing artists, Catfish Concerts koozies and stickers and fun swag from Catfish sponsors Enoteca Vespaio, Tito’s Vodka and Lagunitas Brewing Company
• Two 3-Day Passes to the Kerrville Folk Festival 2014• Custom MusicFest YETI 20-quart Roadie Cooler
• Two SXSW 2014 Wristbands
• Painting by Greg Davis
• Two 4-Day Passes to Old Settler’s Music Festival 2014
• Best in Texas Neon
• Kyle Park Neon and music basket
* Two Annual Passes to The Saxon Pub
• The Trishas’ Musical Package